Special Services We Provide
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Diabetic Teaching/Care
- Pain Management
- Ostomy Management
- Wound Care and Dressing Changes
- Catheter Care
- Medication Management
- Cardiac/Respiratory Care
- Nutritional Guidance
- Health Education
- Personal Care - bathing, dressing, grooming and related hygiene.
All services are provided in the privacy of your home, offering convenience, security, and lower cost. We accept Medicare.
Disciplines:At the discretion of the patient's physician, Blessing's Home Health Agency offers the following disciplines:
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Home Health Aide
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Services
Home Health Care provides a less expensive alternative to hospitalization or long term care facilities for patients needing occasional intermittent care.
- Patient must be under the care of a physician
- Patient requires skilled nursing
- Patient is home bound or recently released from hospital
- Patient is recovering from an accident, heart attack, stroke, and/or requires intermittent care given under professional supervision which can be satisfactorily continued in the home
- Referrals are accepted from hospitals, friends, family, social workers, physicians, or yourself.
- All referrals must be approved by your physician.
- A registered nurse and/or therapist will make an evaluation visit to your home.
- A plan of treatment is developed, approved by your physician, implemented and reviewed every 60 days in consultation with your physician and the staff of Blessing's Home Health Agency.
- To see if you qualify for our services, please fill out our online referral form.